Subject to the above during the guarantee period we will regulate, adjust, repair or replace parts or the movement to restore your Watch2Pay to its full working order free of charge. You are responsible for presenting, at your expense, the watch together with the original warranty card completed and your proof of purchase. LAKS GmbH disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages arising from failure or malfunction of your watch and recovery of such malfunction or failure may in no event be greater than the original purchase price. You may have additional rights under laws of your state or country.
Do not dive or go swimming with your Watch2Pay
Brief contact with water must be avoided
To adjust the date, pull crown once and adjust the right date
To adjust the time, pull crown twice and adjust the right time
1. Normal wear and tear
2. Damage caused by mishandling including damage to the glass / strap / bracelet
3. Damage caused by watch being opened anywhere other than a Watch2Pay authorized service center
4. Damage due to water entry in a non-water resistant watch
5. Any consequential damage or loss arising on account of the aforesaid
1. Contact us at  email@example.com
2. Include your proof of purchase, the completed warranty card and reason for return
3. Submit your return request. Your request will be reviewed within 72 hours.
PLEASE NOTE: returns without an approval will not be accepted and will be returned to you at your expense
4. An email will be sent to you indicating if your return request was approved
5. Send back your approved returns to the address provided in your return approval email.
National Capital Region Delhi:
Customer Care Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care Number: 0124-2346677
Customer Care Office:
354 Sarhaul, Sector 18, M.I.A. Gurgaon
Ungargasse 59-61, Top 7, EG FAB, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Online Catalog: LAKS Watch2Pay Collection 2017